Friday, March 2, 2012

Where Are YOU Going?

Can you believe it's March? I can't! Eeek!!

Hey, all!

I hope your week has gone well and that you had a extra special day on Leap Day.

I was thinking the other day about the fact that I love sharing my travels with you all, but I also know that I would love to hear about where you all are going. Then I thought, "Why don't I feature the folks who are a part of the TAO community and where they are going?"

So, that's what I'd like to do. I'm going to call this feature - Where are YOU Going? My goal is to feature at least 10 of you by the the end of 2012. I know that it's a lofty goal, but I hope you'll help me.

Here are the ground rules:

1. You've got to leave your city or town. I don't care if your trip is to another part of your state or province, but you must leave home. Your trip does not have to be international. It's lovely if it is, but there are lovely places to visit in the countries where we live. Domestic travel is still travel!

2. Timing. This can be a trip that you've taken or one that you are going on this year. If you have already taken your trip, then it must have been not be earlier than 2011. Why? I want some of the information I'm requesting to be current.

3. You don't have to be a blogger. If you are, that's great. I will definitely include a link to your blog. However, please don't feel like you have to be one to be featured. I'd like to feature any and everyone who's interested.

4. I'll need the following information:

-Destination
-Accommodation(s)
-When did/When will you travel there?
-What were your favorite sights?/What sights are you looking forward to?
-What and where was your favorite meal or food to eat at your destination?/ What food are looking forward to trying there?
-3 tips that you would give to anyone planning to a trip to this destination
-A picture of the destination that you took (if you're in the pic, all the better, but no worries if you don't want to be)
-You can write as little or as much as you want
-If there is a piece of information that I've requested that you don't want to share, just let me know.

That's it. So will you help me? Pretty please?! If you're interested, just e-mail me at my contact e-mail here on the blog (Click on the contact tab above). I can't wait to feature you all!

So...Where are YOU going?


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

 

Try Anything Once All rights reserved © 2010
I am a HowJoyful Design