Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Travel Challenge, Day 8 - Favorite Food from Another Country/Culture


Day 8 - A favorite food from another country or culture

HELLO?!! How am I supposed to pick a FAVORITE food from another country or culture? This is by far the hardest of the prompts for me for this 15 day challenge. :)

If you are new to the blog, you might not know that I love Korean food. I had a great Korean feast about a year ago. I guess that could be one of my favorite cuisines.....


I love Korean soups!

There is just too much good food out there to pick. Too much! I really like other foods too! Thai, Chinese, most French and Spanish cheese...

My favorite dessert is probably tiramisu.


Hot drink? Cuban cafe con leche. I am sooo not a coffee drinker, but I could drink this multiples times per day. I looked forward to it mornings in Cuba.

Cocktail? There's nothing like a refreshing caipirinha on a Brazilian beach (or really anywhere in Brazil).


What are your favorite foods from a country or culture other than your own?

3 comments:

Deidre said...

I don't think I've ever had Korean food! I'm surprised at myself. But I will take a capirinha pretty pretty please :-)

Nellie said...

I loved eating steak in Lisbon and Paris. Both cities really knew how to cook their meat.

Micah and Catherine said...

I have no idea how you picked. I could never pick. :)

 

Try Anything Once All rights reserved © 2010
I am a HowJoyful Design