Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays!


Hello, everyone!

Well, this will be it from me before the height of the holiday season (I'll be back next week). I hope everyone has special plans with loved ones and friends this year. I'll be headed up to New England to celebrate with Husband J's family. Apparently, my niece, Baby J, is walking and talking up a storm, so it should be fun.

On Sunday, I should hopefully be sitting down to a table that looks like this.


Also, if anyone wants to save a latke for me, please do! Happy 5th Day of Hanukah! Next year, I want to go to a Hanukah party. Any New Yorkers care to give me an early invite for next year?

I'm loving this fabulous, modern menorah!


If anyone is gearing up for Kwanzaa, I do urge you to check out the Kwanzaa Culinarians site, which is chock full of engaging articles. I'll be sure to let you know about my contribution to the site next week.


Happy Holidays, everyone!!!



2 comments:

BigAppleNosh said...

Happy Holidays to you! :)

lavenderpug said...

happy holidays terri!

 

Try Anything Once All rights reserved © 2010
I am a HowJoyful Design