Thursday, April 26, 2012

Namaste, Y'all!

Hey there! I'm writing to say hello....from India! I have been here for almost a week. I am traveling through a region called Rajasthan as part of a tour with Intrepid Travel. India has been one of the most challenging places I've visited but with challenges come rewards. I have already had some unforgettable moments here. After this two week tour, I'll move on to a town called Darjeeling. For those of you who are tea drinkers, that is where they grow the tea. :) I'm traveling light with an IPad, and many of the places where we'll be staying have no Internet access at all much less wifi. I have so many posts in mind already, but please don't forget about me while I am away. I'll try to check in with something short here and there if and when I can. I hope your week is going well. T

3 comments:

Tess said...

WOW...so excited for you. I have travel eeeenvy! And I can't wait to experience India vicariously through you!

Plese post pics!

Happy Trails!

And and Everywhere said...

Wow, look at you! One country to the next. You're a true jet setter! Can't wait to hear about it.

Micah and Catherine said...

Wow! I didn't know you were going to be in India. Youare quite the globe trotter this year!

 

Try Anything Once All rights reserved © 2010
I am a HowJoyful Design