Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Foodie Pinspiration - S'Mores Cookie Bars


Well, there was Tuesday Travel Pinspiration, but how about some Friday Foodie Pinspiration? On Fridays, I'll have some lovely food to look at. Hopefully, it will inspire you to cook something new, bake something different and try a new cuisine.

I may have mentioned in my 101 things in 1,001 days that I want to bake more. I have no idea who will be eating all of these baked goods, but that's besides the point. I think it would be nice to be the complete home cook and be able to bake. These S'Mores Cookies Bars look deceptively simple and might a great first attempt at homemade bars.

S'Mores Cookie Bars


If anyone makes them, please let me know how they turn out!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Nodakademic said...

I made these for my husband's graduation bbq in august. They were a HUGE hit. Everyone loved them and they were the first thing I ran out of, in spite of having 5 different desserts. You'll love 'em.

Erin said...

If I didn't have a newborn, I would totally make these!

Unknown said...

Send them to me, I'll eat them.

 

Try Anything Once All rights reserved © 2010
I am a HowJoyful Design