Monday, February 6, 2012

SUPER


Wow. I'm still in shock from last night's Giants win. I compromised and watched the first half of the game. Despite some criticisms that she "should act her age", I really did like Madonna's half time show. It was over the top and had great guest artists. I didn't catch M.I.A's middle finger, but I did catch her expletive slip. Oh well.

Our helmet ornaments

I also didn't gloat. I won't until next week. Husband J laid out my little Giants helmet on Monday morning. My husband is too sweet.

This is how we did it food style in the TAO household for the Super Bowl.

There was only four of us, but with I wanted to make sure I got some veggies in. I made sure it wasn't too healthy, so we had blue cheese dressing on the side.

tomatoes, peppers, baby carrots, broccoli. The small bowls are from CB2.


We had a veggie pizza as well as half pepperoni and half cheese pizza.

Layered dip. I have never had this before and I was very glad that my friend made one. It's a layer of salsa, sour cream, refried beans, peppers, and tomatoes topped with cheese and black olives. Loved it! :) My friend said that she used all of the low fat versions of many of the elements. I wouldn't have minded either way.


We also had hot wings.

What's your favorite big game food?

I promise no more Super Bowl talk. :)

No comments:

 

Try Anything Once All rights reserved © 2010
I am a HowJoyful Design